Wednesday, July 8, 2015

New Stash, New Stash, la la la la New Stash!

My gift certificate from Linda has been burning a hole in my email since I received it. I finally broke down during 123stitch's Christmas in July sale. This is what will be arriving soon:

Noel by Joan Elliott - I wanted to get something of hers since she's laid up after her car accident

Simply Christmas by Whispered by the Wind - I've always liked this pattern, and this was a good excuse to get it!

Dimensions Kiss for a Snowman kit -this makes me think of DD


Messy But Mine by Dragon Dreams - truer words were never spoken


Summer's Magic by Dragon Dreams


I usually stay away from "cute" patterns, but this will be something that will hang in DD's room and I think she'll like it. 

And I joined Stitch From Stash part B and have almost blown through my budget already. I better finish a few things to catch up. 

Happy Stitching, and thank you again Linda!

I also want to send a big thank you to Kate for this excellent RAK!  Someday when I finish it it will look great in my office. :) At least there aren't too many colours, so I might manage to finish this one. 



Tiffstitch



17 comments:

  1. Ooohhh! Great stash! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome Tiffany. Love all of your new stash.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stash is lovely!! Looking forward to your stitching on those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Joan Elliott one, I am a fan of hers (all her books!) but have only stitched a Geisha so far. I will definitely be keen to see you stitch that. Isn't stash stashing fun?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, and nice to have an excuse. Like you, I do enjoy Xmas designs. I'm looking for the right fabric for my eye too. :)

      Delete
  5. beautiful stash. I have the snowman too, plan to stitch it in the winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stash! I have several of Dragon Dreams patterns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! These are my first. I missed so many great designers that don't sell anymore and I was glad to find these.

      Delete
  7. Don't you just LOVE new stash?!?! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stash and what a perfect HAED for your office!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...