I'm still feeling a bit off, but I managed to get one whole strand in Midnight Manor last night.
And then I remembered I had wanted to make the ghost in the doorway glow-in-the-dark. I think I might back stitch around it or something. I don't want to go back and have to unpick all of it. I forgot that section was a ghost until I looked at the photo.
I'm using WDW Fathom for the manor itself and there will be other colours in the rest of it. I'll finish the manor before I move on, and that may be another day or two depending how much stitching I can get in. This will likely be my IHSW piece as well, again depending. I'd like to get moving on Box of Delights as well, and I may pull that out for the CFL games since stitching the boxes is repetitive and easy.
It will be hard though because I'm excited to see how the other colours will look in this one. I'll keep them secret for now until I start using them and see what you all think as well. :)
Happy Stitching!
Tiffstitch
Pages
- Home
- WIPs
- Knit WIPs
- Knit Finishes
- WIP Down
- 2026 Completions
- 2025 Completions
- 2024 Completions
- 2023 Completions
- 2022 Completions
- 2021 Completions
- 2020 Completions
- 2019 Completions
- 2018 Completions
- 2017 Completions
- 2015 Completions
- 2016 Completions
- 2014 Completions
- 2013 Completions
- 2012 Completions
- Wish List
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Year of 100 Starts: Start #90 - Who Dunnit by Bothy Threads
Another kit from my visit to Paine Free Crafts! This was a new one for me, I'd never seen this cut-thru before. I've always been tem...
-
It's that time again! Head over to Jo's blog to find out where to start the Halloween mystery phrase. Once again she's hosting...
-
Hello everyone! I hope you started the day with a visit to our fabulous host Jo's blog . Here we are at Day 5 of the Advent Calendar Bl...
-
This is my first year joining in the Easter Blog Hop. I hope you all have a fun time hopping from blog to blog over the weekend. Here...

Giving the ghost a GITD outline should work just fine. Why frog if you don't really have to? Nice progress.
ReplyDeleteThank you and I think so too. I'm annoyed at myself for making the same mistake twice, but that's what I get for putting it aside for 6 months!
DeleteGreat progress, Tiffany :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you.
Deletegreat design
ReplyDeleteIt is really fun. I like all the different motifs and have colours picked out for all of them to make it interesting and fun.
DeleteOh beautiful progress. I love Halloween and never take the time to stitch any like a dork. I look forward to watching your progress.
ReplyDelete:) I thought I was doing pretty well getting this out before fall. That's when I usually remember about Halloween stitching.
Delete