Sunday, January 10, 2016

DUCJFC 2016 - January 10 - Xmas tree tea towel WIP

I apologize I'm behind on thanking everyone for their comments and commenting on their blogs. I'll try and get caught up the next few days. I was on DD duty Friday and Saturday and had a busy work day today, but I am thinking of all of you!

And I'm happy to show you a finish! 

The Xmas tree tea towel from Cross Stitch for the Holidays 2011 was well on its way to a finish where I left in in December:

I only needed to add a little more backstitch to finish it off. I decided to keep this as one of my Challenge pieces since I need a few finishes here and there to keep me from worrying about how many WIPs I'm piling up. 

Here's where it is now:

I'm very happy with it and I hope the recipient will be this Xmas. That's if I don't decide to keep it. It's cute and I might. :)

I also kept working on Good Friend and managed to almost get another finish:

I'm pretty sure this will come out again tomorrow to be finished off before I start on the next one. It's so close it's like an itch that I need to scratch until I get it completed.

Happy Stitching,

Tiffstitch

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your finish and fingers crossed for another one - they're two cute projects (I'd keep the tree if I were you!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the cute finish Tiffany. Love the bra one.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tree! Great idea to include it in the challenge. I'm amazed you're keeping up with your own blog never mind anyone else's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the cute tree!! :) I know I have been tempted many times with my stitching pieces but then I felt more happy in gifting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling tree :) And I like the friend one too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your tree, so sweet!!!
    Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love the tree. Congrats on the finish!! Oh you are so close on the bra one. Too cute!! Still love your changes on it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How are you managing this? I would be bonkers by now! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great finish. The tree is darling and the good friend piece looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute tree - and an occasional finish is a must to keep you going.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...