Thursday, January 21, 2016

DUCJFC 2016 - January 21 - Dragon Dreams Dragonlets of 2012 Day 2

I think I need to copy/paste this title so I don't have to re-type it every time when I'm only changing the last digit! 

Thank you for all your comments on my start yesterday. I enjoyed it so much I decided to finish Day 1 before starting Day 2:

I made a slight change to the pears and made them more green than yellow since we try and eat pears when they're green and slightly healthier than when they're yellow and starting to get overripe. 

And I had enough time to make a decent start on Day 2:

I'm using a lot of blending filament and I hope I have enough for the whole series! I'm stitching 4 over 2 on the afghan fabric and using 2 strands of blending filament. I love how sparkly they look, even though you don't see much of the dragon on Day 1.

Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on the cute finish and start Tiffany.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You've finished one of your challenge starts! It looks great, as does day 2 so far. Looking forward to day 3 tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another finish! Great work. These are so cute, and perfect for challenges like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finish! You made a good start on day 2 also! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the finish!! Too cute!! Great start!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the finish, looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for a finish and terrific start on #2.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...