Friday, January 29, 2016

DUCJFC 2016 - January 29 - Last Comic Character in Series

Great guesses yesterday on the new start and #2 now that it was more revealed. 

I have another new start today, but it's a small one:

I doubt you can guess anything from that, but I did continue on with the second new character (Lucy) and I'm here now:

I hope to continue on with these while I start new ones or work on other WIPs as I'm determined to get all 5 complete and sent off as soon as I can. The recipient has been extremely patient and she deserves my time. 

Happy Stitching, 

Tiffstitch

8 comments:

  1. They all look great Tiffany.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! You're doing really well keeping up with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy's coming along well. I'm guessing your new one still isn't Snoopy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just trying to think who is left of the main characters - Linus or Peppermint Patty? You're doing very well - I'm sure you'll be pleased to have them done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice progress!! Could it be Snoopy??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...