Wednesday, January 13, 2016

DUCJFC 2016 - January 13 - I Love You

Thank you for all your comments on the cat's eyes yesterday. I ended up fiddling with them a little more and they're a little smaller now, but still there. When I put more stitches into it I'll post a photo so you can let me know what you think. 

Back to a new start today! I was RAK'd this awesome fabric by an unknown person and I absolutely love it! It's called Eye of Newt from Chromatic Alchemy. 

I was looking and looking for a Halloween project to stitch on it, and no luck. But then when I was cleaning up, I found this Jodyri pattern and realized this was what I was going to stitch on it and I was going to stitch it for DH. 

Floss toss:
Eye of Newt on 28ct Lugana by Chromatic Alchemy
with Jodyri Ruby Slippers, unknown blue silk, WDW Purple Majesty and TGA Soot

And here's my start:

It will eventually say "I love you more today than yesterday. Yesterday you really got on my nerves". I think this one will get finished this year. It's a pretty simple stitch. There's a row of Rhodes stitches between the words "yesterday" that I'm going to stitch in red. There's also a row at the top, but I might leave those out. I'll leave them to the end and see what I think. 

In a crazy world I might aim for Valentine's Day with this one, but not sure if that will happen. 

Happy Stitching and thanks for all of your comments!

Tiffstitch

9 comments:

  1. Love the fabric and nice start Tiffany.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's very bright fabric! I think the saying you're stitching is brilliant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wording :) The fabric is really nice. Sounds like a fun little project to be working on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I love that saying. Beautiful colors and fabric!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are fun words to express love@40 ;) beautiful fabric!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great saying - very true if we're being honest! Fabulous fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...