Tuesday, January 26, 2016

DUCJFC 2016 - January 26 - Comic Character

I left the title deliberately vague on this one so you can have a chance to guess who I'm stitching. A few years ago I agreed to "stunt stitch" (stitch for someone else) these and I'm woefully behind. I thought getting these all started might help me get in a more "accomplishing goals" state of mind as well. 

I had started this one previously and had maybe 10 rows stitched. I forgot to take a photo before I started though, so this is where I ended up tonight:



This is a fairly well-known comic character, although the shirt is a different colour than expected. 

I hope to continue on tomorrow and maybe get a finish as well as start the next one. 

Thank you as always for all your support and good luck guessing!

Happy Stitching,

Tiffstitch

12 comments:

  1. Instantly recognisable! I've never heard of stunt stitching - what a great phrase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Charlie Brown. Looks great Tiffany.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an idea but I am not sure about this character. Stunt stitching is new term. If I ever do HAED, then I will start calling it a stitching stunt :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope, never heard of Stunt Stitching either! The character is definitely Charlie Brown, although I couldn't tell you what colour his shirt would normally be! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunt stitching is a new one to me too ... as the others have said, it's got to be Charlie Brown, I would know that head anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I've learnt something new today :) Stunt stitch!
    I have recognised your little Peanuts character! This is the first time I have seen one stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love Peanuts in this house so I knew it right away. Good luck with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I knew straight away it was Charlie Brown, great project!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a dear friend that collects this popular character. Lovely stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never heard it called stunt stitching before, but works for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...