Wednesday, January 27, 2016

DUCJFC 2016 - January 27 - Reveal and New Comic Character!

Well done everyone that guessed correctly! It's even more obvious today that I'm stitching:
Charlie Brown. 

In all the colour cartoons I've seen he has a yellow shirt, so having it be red was different.

And I even had time to start the next one:

I doubt you can guess which one from just this much, but it is from the same comic series if that helps. :)

It's interesting stitching these after using the hand-dyed WDW on Spider Banner. This is easier in a lot of ways, but I really do love stitching with hand-dyed threads and seeing how the colours end up. 

Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch

13 comments:

  1. It doesn't look like it'll be long before this one is finished too. Other names escape me, although I know it's definitely not Snoopy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one's off to a good start. I want to say Linus but I don't have a clue why.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is looking cute :) and a good start on another one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlie Brown looks terrific! (I've always seen his shirt as yellow, too.) My first guess looking at the next one would be Linus. Not sure though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute finish and nice start Tiffany. I'm going to say Schroeder.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good guess, although not correct. There will be a little more stitched on this one tonight as well as finishing all the back stitch on Charlie Brown and a new start. :)

      Delete
  6. I was going to guess Linus too but I think that's because he's ghetto only one I remember apart from Lucy! Great finish of Charlie too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charlie looks great!
    Not sure who the next one could be. I vaguely remember Lucy, Charlie & Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on finishing up Charlie! Great job on the new one. Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. And the red shirt was what was throwing me off! I just kept thinking it couldn't be Charlie because he has a yellow shirt, but hey, I like the red better. Dude should change up now and again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always enjoyed this comic strip, Charlie looks great in red.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...