Thursday, January 14, 2016

DUCJFC 2016 - January 14 - Boo House (Mill Hill Buttons and Beads)

Thank you again for all your comments and support! We're 2 weeks into the Challenge now and I've got 6 weeks to go....


but so far having a good plan of action has helped. Today I had a decision between 2 Halloween projects. This silhouette from Charting Creations:
or Boo House by Mill Hill:

I decided I've had a lot of medium-large projects lately and went with the smaller one. Plus I do love these kits, even with all of the beading. Here's my start:

Not too bad for one night and only a little over 2 hours of stitching. I've put this one away again until after February, but it will be nice to get it out again well before Halloween.

I'm not sure if Halloween silhouette will make it into DUCJFC this year or not. I have an awful lot of WIPs and I'm thinking I might pull out AAN's Spider Banner first. 

Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch

11 comments:

  1. Pretty start Tiffany and you're doing a great job with the challenge.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you're incorporating WIPs and new starts into the challenge. I think next January I might have to work on a WIP a day instead of 31 new starts!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this new start! You're doing great with the challenge, and I'm cheering for you:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It definitely helps having so much encouragement. :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely choice! I have a similar kit in my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice! I can't wait to see it finished, it will look spooktacular :) Never tried these, methink I should add one on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh love them both! Great start!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's a great choice and you're off to a great start.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...