Monday, January 25, 2016

DUCJFC 2016 - January 25 - LK's Ho Ho Ho WIP

Thank you for all your lovely comments yesterday! I pulled out another WIP tonight and set a smallish goal for myself, to finish the next star on Ho Ho Ho!

Here's where I left it in December:

And I managed to finish another star and a little bit more:



Which meant I could pull out Spider Banner again, and stay up too late again because I'm having trouble stopping with this one!




I made a small error yesterday, but I managed to fudge along without having to backtrack too much. No one will know and I'll likely forget at some point as well. :)

Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch



10 comments:

  1. Ho ho ho looks lovely on the black and more great progress on Spider Banner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute WIP on black. I love it when I can't put a project down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lizzie Kate sul nero รจ bellissimo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stitching on the black!! Looking forward to see your stitching on your favourite piece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spider Banner is lovely, no wonder you stayed up late to stitch more on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors in Ho Ho Ho are gorgeous on that fabric! Great progress on both pieces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I changed them up a little and I should maybe have re-posted what I'm using since I haven't talked about them for a while. Next time I update I'll try and remember. Thank you for the idea!

      Delete
  7. Ho Ho Ho looks great on your dark fabric! Great progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work on both pieces. I just love the colors on the spider one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent progress on 2 projects. Go, go , go!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...